Monday, September 19, 2011

I think I need to change the fuel filter on my 1996 Cavalier. Where is it located? What tools are needed?

It is the 2-door 2.2L Automatic transmission.I think I need to change the fuel filter on my 1996 Cavalier. Where is it located? What tools are needed?Check the http://www.autozone.com website for the fuel filter location. Also, inexpensive repair manuals are available at auto stores for your car.I think I need to change the fuel filter on my 1996 Cavalier. Where is it located? What tools are needed?what makes u think its the filter..most bad behavior is electrical..its 11 years old..ever have a tumeuo?I think I need to change the fuel filter on my 1996 Cavalier. Where is it located? What tools are needed?More than likely it will be located next to or inside the fuel tank itself. You will have to drop the fuel tank to get to the filter. I also believe a screwdriver and socket set should be enough to fix the problemI think I need to change the fuel filter on my 1996 Cavalier. Where is it located? What tools are needed?In the roof.
  • client time
  • cope with a cheating
  •