Friday, September 23, 2011

The brake master cylinder is n the way so I can change my fuel filter?

Should I take off or what plus all these brakes lines are in the way also?The brake master cylinder is n the way so I can change my fuel filter?You have not given a make and model so that makes it hard to help you. My thoughts are to remove the brake master cylinder first to change the fuel filter just does not add up. Maybe you have not got the right tool for the job, even a brand of spanner with a slightly different shape works wonders. I simply can't see a design of vehicle that would be so wrong as to need that amount of work to change a fuel filter.

How does this sound, find a helpful repair shop and have a chat to a mechanic, tell them the problem and say you would like to learn how the filter is changed and could you watch. I would bet there is some way of doing it you have not noticed.The brake master cylinder is n the way so I can change my fuel filter?year make and model?