Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change the fuel filter on a 2000 ford expedition?

Take it to a garage,or go to your library and get a manual for your car typeHow do I change the fuel filter on a 2000 ford expedition?they are located along the frame rail back by the tire on the drivers side.they have those quick connects on them.i tryed to change 1 on that kind of vehicles once and the parts dept.told me theres a special tool i need to disconnect the lines.so i would recommend you to see someone who has that tool.sorry i couldnt be more help to you.How do I change the fuel filter on a 2000 ford expedition?I'm not sure, but make sure you relieve the pressure in the fuel line. If not, gou can get fuel squirted in your face at high pressure. I work for Chevy.How do I change the fuel filter on a 2000 ford expedition?Need some special disconnects that you have to buy at a auto parts store , but best thing would be a book as trying to explain how to change it is sometimes hard. (as you have to insert the tool in to disengage a spring lock inside the fitting on each side, once it's off then just pull up and out