Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change a fuel filter in a 1985 ford f150?

its like a cannister type. How do I get it off. I have tried turning the whole cannister and it isn't budging. Is there some secret or special tool?How do I change a fuel filter in a 1985 ford f150?No tools required. Try some WD 40 on the lines and see if they break free.How do I change a fuel filter in a 1985 ford f150?No there are no special tools needed for that.How do I change a fuel filter in a 1985 ford f150?just go to a local dealer and they can do it. The tool is not a special tool. ( a special tool is something from the dealer themselves, not at a local automotive store) U can pick up the tool at a Napa auto parts or a regular auto store, sears automotive............(Continuation) well lets see...im trying to think ive never done one on a ford. Look it up online or call up an auto shop ...eh sorry i cant be of more helpHow do I change a fuel filter in a 1985 ford f150?Mine was nearly impossible to take off and it's a 2001 sunfire. There was no scew.