Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have a 97 buick lesabre and i need to change my fuel filter?

and i dont wanna pay this dude a **** ton of money so im gonna do it my self sooo ummm could you point me in the right direction and is the fuel filter inside the gas tank please help me im lostI have a 97 buick lesabre and i need to change my fuel filter?Look up the filter on http://www.autozone.com for your make year model and they have repair informationI have a 97 buick lesabre and i need to change my fuel filter?I think its in front of the gas tank on the outsideI have a 97 buick lesabre and i need to change my fuel filter?This filter san be it 2 difference places .

#1 back by the gas tank( not inside the tank)

#2 under the car on the drivers side.

Best advice here is to go to the auto parts store and look at the new one. Some of these filter are just screwse and clamped on, other require a specal tool to unhook them from the fuel line. YOu can buy this tool at the parts store. Ask the parts guy what it takes to replace it. In most cases it is easy.I have a 97 buick lesabre and i need to change my fuel filter?I don't know but just follow the fuel line from the engine to the back and you should find it unless its in the tank. Then when you go to the auto parts store to buy a new one see if there is a special tool to remove the lines from it.I have a 97 buick lesabre and i need to change my fuel filter?http://www.jcwhitney.com/Buick-Car-Gas/2 check this out http://www.blurtit.com/Cars%20%26amp;%20Transp

here are two sites to help you... the second will guide you to where the filter is.. its not in the tank.. good luck gilermo